International plea sent: June 2014
Satanic pastors and leaders of the English-speaking churches in Hong Kong
Satan governs most of the (English-speaking) churches also in Hong Kong.
In Hong Kong there was no Christian church anywhere that would truly welcome to fellowship. Every English-speaking church in Hong Kong in practice or in effect banned me from church fellowship.
After having contacted most English-speaking churches in Hong Kong, the English-speaking churches in Hong Kong have proven that no church could welcome to Christian fellowship. The English-speaking pastors in Hong Kong have proven that they, in reality, are hostile against Torsten and participate in slanderous networks. Slander, gossip and lies is at the heart of pastors of most churches Ė not only in Hong Kong Ė but also worldwide.
Satan governs the English-speaking churches of Hong Kong through most of their pastors. Not a single church anywhere in Hong Kong truly welcomed a Christian who is absolutely innocent in regards to all excommunications by all churches.
The English-speaking churches of Hong Kong is not a solution for Hong Kong or for China, but is a contributing problem. Every person in Hong Kong and in China needs salvation through Jesus Christ, but the English-speaking churches is not good for Hong Kong or China.
Hong Kong is one of the most open societies in the world, but the English-speaking churches in Hong Kong are among the most closed in the world.
These are some of the satanic occurrences from churches in Hong Kong:
1. International Christian Assembly in Hong Kong openly and unconditionally excommunicated an innocent Christian, and acknowledged participation in slander among the lying pastors of churches: http://www.kyrkor.be/International-Christian-Assembly-Hong-Kong.htm
2. Community Church in Hong Kong excommunicated an innocent Christian by eviction from the church premises, and the senior pastor admitted participation in a secret and slanderous network of lying pastors: http://www.kyrkor.be/Community-Church-Hong-Kong.htm
3. Lifehouse International Church in Hong Kong falsely accused and excommunicated an innocent Christian, and admitted cooperation with a slanderous network of lying pastors: http://www.kyrkor.be/Lifehouse-International-Church-Hong-Kong.htm
4. Evangelical Community Church in Hong Kong in reality banned an innocent Christian, and revealed the churchís participation in a slanderous network of pastors of Hong Kong churches: http://www.kyrkor.be/Evangelical-Community-Church-Hong-Kong.htm
5. Kowloon International Baptist Church in Hong Kong excommunicated an innocent Christian and participated in a secret slanderous network of lying pastors: http://www.kyrkor.be/Kowloon-International-Baptist-Church-Hong-Kong.htm
6. Sky City Church refused to welcome in reality and hence excommunicated an innocent Christian: http://www.kyrkor.be/Sky-City-Church-Hong-Kong.htm
7. St Andrews Anglican Church evaded transparency, accused falsely, mocked, and subsequent to the vicarís refusal of further communication excommunicated an innocent Christian: http://www.kyrkor.be/St-Andrews-Anglican-Church-Hong-Kong.htm
8. International Baptist Church in Hong Kong in reality covertly banned an innocent Christian from attendance in their public meetings: http://www.kyrkor.be/International-Baptist-Church-Hong-Kong.htm
9. Calvary International Church in Hong Kong excommunicated an innocent Christian: http://www.kyrkor.be/Calvary-International-Church-Hong-Kong.htm
10. Shatin Church in Hong Kong excommunicated an innocent Christian by latter refusal to communicate: http://www.kyrkor.be/Shatin-Church-Hong-Kong.htm
11. Alliance International Church in Hong Kong excommunicated an innocent Christian by absolute refusal to communicate: http://www.kyrkor.be/Alliance-International-Church-Hong-Kong.htm
12. Methodist International Church in Hong Kong excommunicated an innocent Christian by absolute refusal to communicate: http://www.kyrkor.be/Methodist-International-Church-Hong-Kong.htm
13. Ambassador International Church in Hong Kong prevented an innocent Christian to fellowship by latter refusal to communicate: http://www.kyrkor.be/Ambassador-International-Church-Hong-Kong.htm
14. Watermark Church in Hong Kong hindered an innocent Christian to fellowship by latter refusal to communicate: http://www.kyrkor.be/Watermark-Church-Hong-Kong.htm
15. Australian C3 Church in Hong Kong covertly excommunicated, as expected, an innocently excommunicated Christian: http://www.kyrkor.be/C3-Church-Hong-Kong.htm
Satan appears to govern almost every English-speaking church in Hong Kong through the church pastors. Through satanic thinking, and particularly through slanderous networks for pastors, the English-speaking pastors of Hong Kong were obsessed to hinder Godís willingness to bless me with a Christian woman to marry. Satan, through the English-speaking pastors of churches in Hong Kong, is intent to hinder Godís goodness and provision of Christian marriages.
Most churches on earth are hostile and evil towards me Ė because I am a Christian who is innocent of all excommunications by churches. Churches in general actually are this evil. And church-people lie, slander and defame persons probably more than secular people do. Churchianity is a menace to humanity and society.
Please pray that God will find a real Christian church somewhere on earth that will welcome me to fellowship; a church where the pastors will not be satanically intent on harming the innocently excommunicated, but a church that in reality values Christian fellowship, Christian relationships and Christian marriages. Most importantly, please pray that God will find a single young Christian woman somewhere on earth who is both capable to hear and willing to trust and obey the true voice of the Holy Spirit, and who has the courage to communicate in the natural. I have daily prayed the past 19 years for a woman of Godís choice as His gift to me, and have not sought a church-woman to take by simply my own choosing.
Also, please pray that the decision taken beneath the devilish Hussein Obama Administration of United States of America in banning me from visiting USA as a tourist will be reverted, so that I can visit churches also in USA. And please pray that the decision taken by the government of Canada in banning me from visiting Canada as a tourist will be reverted, so that I again can visit churches my homeland.